Chosen by the Goddess: Hare to the Throne (m/f paranormal erotica) by C M Hartley
Chosen by the Goddess is an erotic twist on mythology and the goddess of Easter & her Rabbit, who delivers a different kind of gift this year. Hint: It’s hot sex! And book 1 is absolutely FREE!
- Book 1: A Gift for Tammy FREE– Amazon / Smashwords / Apple iBooks / Nook / Kobo / Google Play / Inktera / All Romance
- Book 2: A Gift for Jen & Dee $0.99 – Smashwords / Amazon / Apple iBooks / Nook / Kobo / Google Play / Inktera / All Romance
- Book 3: A Gift for Laney & Yasmin $0.99 – Smashwords / Apple iBooks / Amazon / Nook / Kobo / Google Play / Inktera / All Romance
- Book 4: A Gift for the Goddess $0.99 – Smashwords / Apple iBooks / Amazon / Nook / Kobo / Google Play / Inktera / All Romance
- Chosen by the Goddess Boxed Set $1.99 – Smashwords / Apple iBooks / Amazon / Nook / Kobo / Google Play / Inktera / All Romance
Synopsis: After having the best sex he’d ever experienced with the beautiful goddess Esther, Luke wakes to find that he has turned into a man-rabbit. Yes! A randy rabbit! Luke is startled at his new state but before he can work out what to do, a sudden and urgent need to deliver his gift arises within him, as does his manhood. So horny he can’t think straight, Luke hops to it and delivers his long hard gift to his hot buxom flat-mate, Tammy who goes crazy for him. As does Jen & Dee and every woman who lays eyes on him and Luke Who knew a man-rabbit could be so alluring?
Luke is drawn to Esther, who lives out on Dark Wood Road, and begins his hop from woman to woman to deliver as many gifts as he can, on his way back to her. But, weeks before he was commission by a mysterious old woman to craft a beautiful throne of oak, and he must finish it in time, and prove to his father that he can take of their business when his father retires. Luke is torn but hops to the workshop to finish it so he can deliver the throne and return to Esther before the day is over. But will he make it before sunset? There are too many woman and so little time!